Chloe is the Senior Marketing Manager at Verdical Group. She is responsible for developing branded marketing strategies, managing our online presence and communications, coordinating public relations, and designing promotional materials.
Passionate about sustainability with a strong background in communications and design, Chloe comes to Verdical Group with a history in both sustainable building practices and marketing, having worked as Communications Associate at Urban Green Council, the New York affiliate of the USGBC; as Digital Media & Communications Associate at the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge; and as an Account Executive at a New York-based public relations firm.
She earned a BA in Urban & Environmental Policy from Occidental College in Los Angeles.
Through Verdical Group's 1% for the Planet giving, Chloe supported Friends of the LA River.
- Digital Communications
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Development
- Writing + Editing
- Metropolis Magazine, "Verdical Group’s 7th Annual Net Zero Conference: Building a Net Zero Future," 2020.
- ILFI Trim Tab, "NZ20: The Most Net Zero Conference Yet," 2020.
- USGBC-LA, “LEED Zero: Kicking Sustainability Up a Notch,” 2020.
- USGBC-la.org, "Guide to a Net Zero Future: What Net Zero Codes Mean for You," 2019.
- ILFI Trim Tab, “Building a Living Future,” 2019.