NZ23 Trailblazer Awardees to be Honored at Gala
By: Ry Cabote, Social Media and Marketing Intern at Verdical Group
Verdical Group just announced their 2023 cohort of Trailblazer Awardees!
The Trailblazer Awards Gala is part of the annual Net Zero Conference, the largest event dedicated to net zero energy, decarbonization, and climate resilience hosted annually in Los Angeles. Professionals from around the world gather to educate and inspire a net zero future through educational sessions, keynote speakers, and networking events like the exclusive Trailblazer Gala.
This year’s Gala will take place at Millwick, a renovated building with a design that allows for daylighting and reduced energy consumption.
The Trailblazer Awards celebrate leaders who are working to build a net zero future. The event will be Keynoted by Wawa Gatheru, Founder and Executive Director of Black Girl Environmentalist, who will also receive an award for her work empowering Black girls, women, and non-binary people across the climate movement.
This year’s awardees include changemakers from various industries who are making an impact in the areas of carbon, climate, equity, ESG, net zero, resilience, and more. The 2023 Trailblazer Awardees, in addition to Wawa Gatheru, are as follows:
- Katerina Schneider, Founder & CEO of Ritual
- Isaias Hernandez, @QueerBrownVegan
- Armelle Coutant and Candice Delamarre, Co-Founders of Kit Switch
- Sara Neff, Head of Sustainability at Lendlease America
- Indigo Teiwes, Director of Corporate Responsibility for OXO, Hydro Flask & Osprey, Helen of Troy
- Jane Chen, Senior Product Manager for Avocado Green Brands
Want to learn more about NZ23’s Trailblazer Gala awardees and their innovative work? Check out the full article on Metropolis’s website for more!