For Industry-Leading Networking, Greenbuild Means Go
Game on! We’re beyond excited to be partnering with Greenbuild as they bring the green building community an unforgettable Greenbuild Expo 2021 in San Diego, California, on September 21-23.
We will have team members attending both the in-person and virtual portions of this year’s event. We will also be hosting an Expo Booth — be sure to stop by for a chance to learn more about the projects we’re working on and the upcoming Net Zero Conference.
Keep an eye out for VG team members at the in-person event, and please send us a note if you’re planning to attend and would like to connect.
Greenbuild will be a live, in-person event this year (remember those?), full of all the inspiring presentations, groundbreaking tech demos, hands-on workshops, and real-world connection opportunities you’ve been eager to re-experience.
If you’re thinking of taking a gap year and sitting this one out, you might want to think again. With the U.S. rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement and reaffirming its commitment to combatting climate change through a series of new legislative initiatives, it’s more critical than ever for industry pros to stay on top of the latest news, tech advances, and exciting ideas happening in the world of sustainability.
Not only do they have some amazing keynotes and CE-accredited education sessions planned to help keep your skills sharp and your certification current, but they’re also planning some can’t-miss networking activities, as well as a variety of entertainment events to help recharge your mind, body, and spirit while you’re in town.
Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of the new activities you can expect this year:
- Morning mindfulness: Get focused and energized for the busy days while you explore the spectacular San Diego scenery and get your heart pumping. Greenbuild is organizing a guided morning run through the city’s historic Mission District.
- Ideas workshops: Greenbuild is retrofitting the tired old roundtable discussion with an updated and more impactful design. In these collaborative workshops, you’ll be brainstorming solutions to a real-world challenge the session leaders are currently experiencing. We practically guarantee you’ll come out with new ideas and approaches that you can apply to your own business.
- Happy (and helpful) hours: In addition to winding down with evening cocktails in the show floor lounge, if you download the Greenbuild mobile app, you’ll be able to schedule personally relevant, one-on-one meetings with a targeted list of your fellow attendees and exhibitors. Greenbuild’s AI-powered algorithm will match you with the right connections to spark meaningful business opportunities.
- Speed networking: If you’re looking for an even more efficient meet-and-greet experience, they’ve also added speed networking to this year’s agenda. Whether you’re looking for a quick intro to the latest vendor offerings or have an exciting idea you’d like to pitch to potential partners, these events will help accelerate your goals in a zero-waste setting.
- Evening entertainment: From the al fresco opening party out on the San Diego Convention Center terrace to the multi-bar experience in the architecturally rich Gaslamp Quarter, you’ll have a chance to reconnect with old friends, make a few new ones, and refresh your supply of brag-worthy selfies, while you’re at it.
Rest assured that Greenbuild is putting the highest standards for health and safety in place to make sure all attendees feel confident that they’ll enjoy a seamless and stress-free experience. Of course, if you’re simply not able to join Greenbuild in person this year, you can still take advantage of the virtual conference pass, which grants you on-demand access to a selection of top sessions and keynotes, so you can livestream them at your convenience.
With more reasons than ever to want to break out of your year-long holding pattern and get back to the business of creating sustainable spaces, you won’t want to miss Greenbuild 2021. Register for your pass today.