- Real Leaders Impact Award winner
- Finalist, Small Business of the Year, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Dream Big Awards
- 2x winner of USGBC-LA Sustainable Innovation Award (Lake Forest and Perlita Passive House projects)
- Building Design + Construction Magazine 40 Under 40 (Awarded to Drew Shula)
- International Living Future Institute (ILFI) Hero Award (Awarded to Drew Shula)
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Fellow (Awarded to Drew Shula)
- USGBC-LA Emerging Leader (Awarded to Rebecca Ramsdale)
- California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition for Greenbuild 2016 Host Committee Contributions (Awarded to Drew Shula and Holly Hill)
WHO WE WORK WITH.
"It was a pleasure to work with Verdical Group to develop a roadmap for Hermosillo's social and environmental goals. Their team's ESG expertise empowered us to create a beautiful report that conveys detailed goals and commitments to our employees, clients, and partners in a time where corporate responsibility is valued more than ever."
"Verdical Group offers excellent value for a competitive rate, performing high-quality work on a tight timeline and budget. Their attention to detail and commitment to sustainability are unparalleled in the green building consulting space."
"Verdical Group has been instrumental in helping UCLA Housing reach our sustainability goals. Their team of innovative and creative green-building experts and educators are valuable partners, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them for years to come as we set our standards even higher.”
"We have completed over 15 projects in 6 years on our Irvine campus, and every one of them has achieved LEED certification with the help of Verdical Group. They are an integral part of our project team and their level of expertise is second to none. They are not just here to support the owner, but they work with the design and construction teams to make sure we are all aligned in our efforts to build sustainable and healthy workspaces. From LEED consulting and energy modeling in the early design phase through final commissioning, they are there to make sure we go beyond our sustainability goals."
"Adding Verdical Group to our project team not only provided high-powered sustainability expertise, but it allowed us to overperform our initial goals and create an award-winning project. VG's work on our Lake Forest Civic Center project earned a USGBC Los Angeles Chapter Sustainable Innovation Award for the use of innovative strategies to drastically reduce water use. On top of that, VG's commissioning team was able to provide invaluable input on the building systems' performance and ongoing operation."
"Sustainability and resilience are a must for NASA, and Verdical Group has delivered, helping us achieve our sustainability goals for multiple buildings on our Pasadena campus."
"Verdical Group is our go-to sustainability and ESG partner -- it's been a pleasure to partner with them on dozens of projects over the years. We rely on VG for expert and efficient sustainability project management. They are also an excellent resource to our team, often collaborating with us to advance our internal education and sustainability goals."