VG’s Director of Sustainability, Holly Hill, and Project Manager, Brittany Saulsbury, have achieved WELL Accredited Professional status. They have joined an exclusive group of individuals with demonstrated expertise in the exciting and growing field of wellness and healthy building science. This credential signifies extensive knowledge of the relationship between human health and the built environment and of the WELL Building Standard itself. The WELL Building Standard was developed by Delos and the International WELL Building Institute to highlight the benefits of integrating occupant health and wellbeing in the design, construction and operation of our buildings. With multiple WELL AP’s on staff and experience with the WELL Building Standard and WELL Assessments, we’re ready to discuss your WELL project with you today. Until then, we wish you well!
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies