Verdical Group worked with Pankow Builders and the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) to achieve LEED Silver for their City College building. The Los Angeles Community College District’s City College Physical Plant (Maintenance and Operations Building) & Tennis Courts provide new centralized facilities for the City College’s Maintenance and Operations Department. Read more about this project by checking out the newly published USGBC project directory profile here.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies