As first mentioned in our December 2016 post here, Verdical Group’s Director of Sustainability, Holly Hill, was selected as a speaker in the USGBC-LA Existing Building Speakers Bureau (for a helpful recap on what the Los Angeles Existing Building Energy & Water Efficiency (EBEWE) Ordinance is, check out this video here). Holly’s presentation on April 7th, 2017 was the first in a series of sessions called “First Fridays,” which the City is hosting to educate the market on the requirements of the new ordinance. The first energy and water reporting deadline for building owners of 100,000 square foot buildings and larger is July 1st, 2017. Check out some photos below from the first session!
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies