VG’s Director of Sustainability, Holly Hill, presented at AIA Santa Barbara’s headquarters on January 20th, 2017. Her two-hour ratings seminar covered a handful of green building certification systems, including LEED, WELL, SITES, Living Building Challenge, Envision, and Green Globes. After discussing the primary aspects of each certification, and how to properly implement them on projects, Holly reviewed the adoption of rating systems by local jurisdictions.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies