Three Verdical Group team members (Drew Shula, Kanika Sharma, and Sofia Siegel) have achieved Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP) credentials from the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI). The Envision certification program is regarded as the primary framework for assessing infrastructure sustainability and the Verdical Group team is already using it on our 75 acre Harbor UCLA Medical Center campus master plan project for the County of Los Angeles. We’d be happy to discuss your Envision project management effort to see how we can help in Los Angeles, Southern California, and beyond. Call us today to discuss!
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies