VG Founder & Principal, Drew Shula, participated on a panel for UCLA’s Social Innovation week with ELP Advisors, Climate Resolve and UCLA Sustainability. The panel titled “The Future of L.A.: Making a More Sustainable, Resilient City” mapped out how a brighter future and the goals of the LA Sustainable City pLAn, LA2050, and the Sustainable LA Grand Challenge are not only possible, they are in the works!
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies