A bridge between biology and design, leading industry experts gathered to look for sustainability already existing in the world. As the need for environmentally friendly buildings as well as cost friendly design rises with global temperatures, one group of industry professionals is using disruptive thinking to accommodate. Verdical Group, a full service green building consulting firm based out of Los Angeles, California, hosted the inaugural Biomimicry Conference—titled “Road to Resiliency”. Read the full article on gbdmagazine.com.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies