Verdical Group’s Sofia Siegel is now featured on USGBC-LA’s blog for her piece on the Net Zero 2017 Conference. USGBC-LA is the leading green building non-profit organization in Southern California and are working to realize a mission of market transformation in support of public policy that encourages and enables green buildings and communities. Verdical Group’s Net Zero Conference aligns with USGBC-LA’s important, industry-transforming work and we are proud to be featured with this post. Read the blog post here.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies