The San Diego Miramar College Administration Building achieved LEED v3 BD+C Gold Certification. VG provided LEED Project Management services on this project for our partners Pankow Builders. Team members included: IBI Group, Southland Industries, Sasco, and KPFF. Read more about the project here.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies