The Santa Monica Mirror recognizes the importance of creating a greener built environment and attended Verdical Group’s Net Zero 2017 Conference on August 24th, 2017 in order to understand how we build a net zero future. In an article released shortly after the conference, the Santa Monica Mirror outlines major points made by keynote speakers Senator Kevin de León and Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris about the changing California building codes and implementing net zero solutions on a local level, respectively. For the full, comprehensive write-up on net zero definition, implementation, and goals, please read the article here.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies