VG’s Net Zero 2016 Conference was featured in an exclusive article for Green Building and Design Magazine. “The 3rd Annual Net Zero Conference, hosted August 19th, 2016 at Southern California Gas’s Energy Resource Center, assembled a high level group of built environment professionals around the application of net zero design techniques and applied strategies.” Be sure to read the rest here!
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies