Join us for Biomimicry 2016, our inaugural convening of professionals around biomimetic and energy efficient, nature-inspired design. Nature has had 3.8 billion years of R&D and has a lot to teach us about efficiency. This half day conference will include a variety of short TED style presentations and panel discussions from nationally leading biomimicry experts and AEC firms, including keynote Amanda Sturgeon, CEO of International Living Future Institute. Check out VG’s latest newsletter for all the details on the Conference.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies