Drew Shula joined Janine Benyus of the Biomimicry Institute (and author of “Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature”), David Mayer de Rothschild of The Plastiki Expedition, and Colin Mangham of BiomimicryLA on an invite only biomimicry hike led by Janine in the Santa Monica Mountains off Sunset Blvd. in LA. Nature’s genius is all around us! Check out the Biomimicry 2016 Conference Verdical Group hosted in March: www.verdicalgroup.com/biomimicry-2016
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies