Biomimicry is a systems-based approach to innovation and design that looks to the past. Specifically, the 3.8 billion years of research and development that nature has completed through the ages. For the host of global sustainability issues humanity faces – the changing climate, inadequate access to fresh water, and diminishing natural resources – nature is a lean guide to drive positive change. This was the framework for the Biomimicry 2016 Conference, hosted by Verdical Group on March 11, 2016 in Irwindale, CA. Read the full article on www.formmag.net.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies