“Biomimicry 2016: The Road to Resiliency” was a half-day conference that took place in California on March 11th of this year. Arranged by Verdical Group, a firm of LEED consultants based in Los Angeles, the conference was a series of TED-style presentations and panel discussions that brought together thought leaders in the field of biomimicry, those who grew up in nature, and those who look into the nature for solutions to challenging issues they are facing in design.” Read the full article at www.hksinc.com.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE Interview on Climate Goals & Building a Sustainable Society at the Net Zero 2017 Conference
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies