Check out Biomimicry 3.8’s blog post on VG’s upcoming Biomimicry Conference which will include a presentation from Jamie Dwyer, Principal at Biomimicry 3.8, and will detail and discuss three benefits of bringing biomimicry to the built environment.
- Multiple ZNE Definitions: So Mysterious!
- The Fundamentals of Building Resilience
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part III: Green Building Certification
- SCE INTERVIEW ON CLIMATE GOALS & BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY AT THE NET ZERO 2017 CONFERENCE
- The Perlita Passive House Journey Part II: Architectural and Engineering Design Strategies