- Location: The LA Cleantech Incubator (LACI), a hub for green business in LA, in the booming Downtown Los Angeles Arts District near the LA River
- Office: LEED BD+C v3 Platinum (certification pending), featuring a living wall, bike storage room, bike share, Zipcar, large PV array, Solatubes for ample natural light, and many more green building features
- Walkscore: 88
- Transportation: Metro Gold Line — Little Tokyo/Arts District Station stop (0.7 mi. from office). Metro bike share station available right outside our office. EV charging stations available on site.
- Cafe walks: Blue Bottle, Urth Caffe
- Location: Colocated with Pankow Builders, a leading sustainable builder, beneath the backdrop of the San Gabriel Mountains in sunny Pasadena, CA
- Office: Designed to LEED ID+C v3 Silver standards, including recycled content materials, occupancy sensors, metered faucets, high efficiency lighting, alternative transportation access, ample daylight, and views
- Walkscore: 92
- Transportation: Metro Gold Line — Del Mar Station stop (0.5 mi. from office). Metro bike share station available right outside our office. EV charging stations available on site.
- Cafe walks: Urth Caffe, Starbucks
- $750/year continuing education stipend
- $100/month cell phone benefit
- $100/month commuter benefit for reducing our carbon footprint if you do not drive to work
- 100% company paid health insurance (gold level PPO)
- 100% company paid dental insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- 100% company paid credential exams and renewal fees
- Continual learning and personal growth
- A Certified B-Corp and 1% for the Planet company; we walk the talk
- Attend events such as VG’s Net Zero Conference
- Flexible office schedule
- Great outdoors adventures!
- Team fun: Dodger Day, Summer BBQ, Holiday Dinner
- Team cafe breaks
- Inspired team of change makers
The VG team has volunteered considerable pro bono time with the following organizations and initiatives.
- Friends of the LA River Cleanup Day
- Greenbuild LA Host Committee
- Greenbuild LA Greening Committee
- Greenbuild Volunteering
- USGBC-LA Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity
- Living Building Challenge LA Steering Committee
- Living Building Challenge LA Energy Committee
- Municipal Green Building Conference & Expo
- Environmental Charter High School Career Day
- UCLA Social Innovation Week
- USGBC Green Apple Day of Service
- USGBC-LA Green Gala
- USGBC-LA Resilience Initiative
Verdical Group is proud to be a leader in the social enterprise space, giving back through the following rigorous third party programs.
We are always looking to connect with the best people to expand our growing team.
Are you an inspired change maker? Apply today!